Monday, February 12, 2007
what did you use to tie your hair?
I received this in my email inbox from a friend today... I'm not sure whether to believe it or not!


It claimed that these hair bands are made in China.

*snap snap*

*twirl twirl*

*eh eh?*

*Is that what I think it is??*

*!!!!!!!!!!!!*

So...they used condoms to make their hair bands??? well, it might be 'stronger' than our usual 'getah merah' they use in markets.

How true this forwarded email is? You decide...One thing I'm sure is that if I found one of those Chinamen sell these colourful hair bands, I'm going to be the first one to buy them and experiment it on my own!!!

posted by MizzLucy at 8:02 PM -
6 Comments:
Post a Comment


The Girl
Name: MizzLucy
Home: Kota Kinabalu, Sabah, Malaysia
About Me: a skinny midget who loves chocolates.
See my profile...

Previous Post
Archives
Links
Links
Credits

Free Blogger Designs
Dingbat Font1 - Dingbat Font 2