Sunday, January 20, 2008
I can't hold on any longer.
*This is an emo post so if you expect any laughs then kindly click the red X button or if you're a sick person with no heart then you can stay and laugh at my emo post*



It is hard being myself.

Just when I started showing my true self, people rejected me, criticizing me, misunderstood and I can't bare all this pain any more.


I have been a good friend, a good daughter. You have problems, I listen. You don't know what to do, I find a solution for you. You fall, I catch.






But what about me?





Why can't for once, you just listen to me? I have feelings too, you know. I can't always be there to only think about your feelings, and make it all easier for you. You have your family and friends to support you everyday, so don't come running to me telling me that you feel lonely and taken for granted. HOW SELFISH CAN YOU BE?????


You told me that you are going to do the same for me. That you're going to have my back no matter what happens. But when the big problem came, you ran away, hiding. You act as if you've never promised anything. Well guess what, I'm no longer going to have your back. You have problems, you go figure it out on your own. No matter how much I love you as a friend, I'm going to choose to love me more because loving you as a friend is a waste of my time.






So what about me?







.....what about me?




Photobucket
posted by MizzLucy at 6:07 PM -
1 Comments:
  • At January 21, 2008 at 10:46 AM, Blogger Huei said…

    i'm sure u have other friends. some people can be so selfish..so learn to keep ur distance..dun always get hurt by people =)

    and be strong..the only one u can trust to defend urself..to help urself..is u

    oh btw i'm using Sitemeter and statcounter. they give u information like ip address..location..time and length of visit, etc.

     
Post a Comment


The Girl
Name: MizzLucy
Home: Kota Kinabalu, Sabah, Malaysia
About Me: a skinny midget who loves chocolates.
See my profile...

Previous Post
Archives
Links
Links
Credits

Free Blogger Designs
Dingbat Font1 - Dingbat Font 2