Tuesday, November 20, 2007
Boy moment
ohmigod ohmigod ohmigod ohmigod!!!! Been hanging around YouTube lately (CORRECTION: ALL THE TIME) when I should be studying for my finals and I found thisssssss......!!!!!



SO FREAKING DAMNNNNNNNNNN COOOOOOOOLLLLLL!!!!! How long was it since Street Fighter III came out???? Well, it's about time they have the IV! Street figthers are so classic...nothing will top that in video games! Oh and before you get the wrong idea, I'm NEVER good at playing games, I'm just good in Puzzle Bubble and Zuma wtf (They call me Puzzle Bubble Queen back in high school! wtf)...But I just love watching the graphics...I can never get bored watching my brothers and boyfriend play their video games, I could just drool over the graphics...Hah! Am I your dream girlfriend or what! wtf.......

P/s
Ryu is better but I still think Ken is hot, don't you think Owen Wilson looks so much like Ken?
posted by MizzLucy at 7:16 PM -
2 Comments:
Post a Comment


The Girl
Name: MizzLucy
Home: Kota Kinabalu, Sabah, Malaysia
About Me: a skinny midget who loves chocolates.
See my profile...

Previous Post
Archives
Links
Links
Credits

Free Blogger Designs
Dingbat Font1 - Dingbat Font 2