Wednesday, March 7, 2007
i'll always be your little girl...
Sometimes love can be buried so deep you do not realize it is there. Until one day, something happened... maybe a movie, a song, a picture, a gesture reminds you that your little body is capable of holding in such great mass of emotions. Of love. For someone who brought you up in this turmoil world; minus the morning kisses, the affection fondles, the pat on the shoulder.

And then you think, how can I show my love for that someone whom I did not even kiss his cheek every morning... or even when I leave town. All the love buried inside bursting to come out in....in what?

I'm not strong enough to kiss him without crying. To hug him without crying. Or even tell him that I love him without crying.

Time flew by and I not use one hour out of the 20 years to tell him...Thank You. Sorry and I love you. I was always busy going out. playing. sleeping. at the PC. distant in my thoughts of work and my own life. that I have forgotten OUR life together.


How many hours did YOU spend telling your dad how much you love him?


If you see this... spend a minute and tell him you do. love. him.
posted by MizzLucy at 2:50 AM -
2 Comments:
Post a Comment


The Girl
Name: MizzLucy
Home: Kota Kinabalu, Sabah, Malaysia
About Me: a skinny midget who loves chocolates.
See my profile...

Previous Post
Archives
Links
Links
Credits

Free Blogger Designs
Dingbat Font1 - Dingbat Font 2