Monday, October 22, 2007
MUST SEE!!
When Lucy recommends you a song, it means its a heeeelllla of a good one! I'm so in love with this song right now after I saw it on MTV



Rythms del Mundo feat Coldplay -"Clocks"

First of all, I've already liked the song when it first came out; listen closely to the lyrics and if you're (ehem...) creative enough, you're are able to interpret it, and daymmmeeee.....the lyrics is so freaking REAL..!!

And when I saw this version, I fell in love with the song all over again! It's even better than the original!!

And and the video is so cooolll....notice the smokes and fire coming out from the TV...It's not just some effect to make the video look cool. It means even if you're watching the news about tragedies that occurs from the other side of the worlde, it WILL give an impact to the future; the future is potrayed by the little girl by the way...

Hohoho...why am I so smart ar??? Why am I so creative arrr??? And why am I so perasan ah???

3 more days till I go back to Labuan...I am so depressed! huhuhu...
posted by MizzLucy at 2:24 AM -
2 Comments:
Post a Comment


The Girl
Name: MizzLucy
Home: Kota Kinabalu, Sabah, Malaysia
About Me: a skinny midget who loves chocolates.
See my profile...

Previous Post
Archives
Links
Links
Credits

Free Blogger Designs
Dingbat Font1 - Dingbat Font 2