Wednesday, January 23, 2008
shocking
I was half-way blogging on a certain subject until I found about it while surfing through Yahoo.com in the other tab.



NEW YORK - Heath Ledger, the talented 28-year-old actor who gravitated toward dark, brooding roles that defied his leading-man looks, was found dead Tuesday in a Manhattan apartment, facedown at the foot of his bed with prescription sleeping pills nearby, police said.

There was no obvious indication that the Australian-born Ledger had committed suicide, NYPD spokesman Paul Browne said.

Rest of the news can be found HERE.





Ironically last night I watched Brokeback Mountain despite it is a same-sex love story...I know I'm outdated because the movie was released in 2005. But the image of hunky Heath Ledger and the pretty boy Jake Gyllenhaal kissing is really........not my cup of tea.



The first time I got to know Heath Ledger was in '10 Things I hate about You'...

Photobucket

His character was so sexy that despite his curly greasy hair, I still think he's hot...Oh and there's where I get to know Julia Stiles too.


Heath Ledger was most famous for his role in Brokeback Mountain...

Photobucket

As a bisexual cowboy having a relationship with another bisexual cowboy (well they didn't know they were bisexual until they found each other), Jake Gyllenhaal (duno how to spell). Well I didn't finished the movie last night because there was an electrical failure in my campus and when the electricity is back I am already half way through dreamville being best friends with Harry Potter wtf. My comment about the movie (well half of the movie at least) is that...two cowboys being away from va-jay-jay can easily get 'aroused' wtf...i don't know what i'm talking about. My point is, their feelings for each other is real, but what I don't understand is why the hell do they want to get married and have children if they still have feelings for each other????

Enough with that, this post isn't about Brokeback Mountain...It's about the late Heath Ledger...







I can't believe you're gone Heath. Maybe God has plans for you.

Photobucket

REST IN PEACE, HEATH LEDGER.
1979 ~ 2008




posted by MizzLucy at 11:45 AM -
0 Comments:
Post a Comment


The Girl
Name: MizzLucy
Home: Kota Kinabalu, Sabah, Malaysia
About Me: a skinny midget who loves chocolates.
See my profile...

Previous Post
Archives
Links
Links
Credits

Free Blogger Designs
Dingbat Font1 - Dingbat Font 2