Saturday, May 3, 2008
becuz of 'lap'
I know this news is soooooo....last year but it cracks me up!


Kota Kinabalu: An 80-year-old and the woman whom he is accused of raping three years ago were lovers, the Sessions Court here was told Thursday. Tausang @Tingal Sagunting repeatedly stressed that he did not rape the woman and told the court that it was a case of "suka sama suka (consensus)". "I would have not been able to 'disturb' the woman if we were not in love," the rubber tapper said at the fourth day trial of his rape case before Judge Ravinthran Paramaguru. He made this statement while cross-examining Chief Inspector Mat Zani @ Mohd Salahuddin Che Ali, the prosecution's 10th witness, who was the Investigation Officer of the case. Tausang was conducting his own defence as he had turned down offers by two lawyers to represent him. The prosecution is led by Deputy Public Prosecutor Gan Peng Kun.

"Saya tidak akun rogol, sebab saya suka sama suka, sama dia, saya tidak dapat kacau sama dia, kalau bukan kerana sinta (cinta) (I don't admit raping her, because we are in love. I cannot disturb her if not because of love)," he said.

In the course of being cross-examined by Tausang, Mat Zani questioned the former why there was a report lodged by the alleged victim's family if the case was "suka sama suka (consensual sex)". In arguing the witness' statement, Tausang said: "I'm already old, I could not rape her, how can I rape her who is younger than me." Mat Zani rebutted that although he (Tausang) is old he is still strong and the deoxyribonucleic acid (DNA) test showed Tausang was the biological father of the baby boy delivered by the woman in 2005.

"Memang la, tapi saya tidak rogol, (of course, but I did not rape)," replied Tausang.

Tausang is on trial for a charge of raping the woman, now 21, in August 2004, at a rubber plantation in Kampung Laputong, Tamparuli. He had, on Dec 4, 2006, pleaded not guilty to the charge under Section 376 of the Penal Code, which carries a jail term of between five and 20 years, and also liable to be whipped on conviction. However, if convicted, he could be spared the cane due to his age as whipping is not permitted to convicted persons over 50 years old. Earlier, during examination-in-chief by DPP Gan, Mat Zani told the court that he sent the blood samples of the victim, the baby boy and Tausang to the Chemistry Department in Kuching, Sarawak for DNA test. He said six tubes containing two blood samples of each of the people mentioned were sent to determine the parents of the baby boy.




Wahahahah..."kerana sinta..."...


p/s
Can anybody tell me more about the Gintak case???? All I know is that he raped a few minors and my mom used to scared me saying, "Bah..nanti Gintak datang.." if i played outside till dark when I was a kid. And I always run back to the house lintang-pukang-ly wtf...
posted by MizzLucy at 5:45 PM -
0 Comments:
Post a Comment


The Girl
Name: MizzLucy
Home: Kota Kinabalu, Sabah, Malaysia
About Me: a skinny midget who loves chocolates.
See my profile...

Previous Post
Archives
Links
Links
Credits

Free Blogger Designs
Dingbat Font1 - Dingbat Font 2