Wednesday, April 2, 2008
save the trees
I've been browsing around a lot lately since I've completed my final project plus presentation (yay!)... I can't believe that in about a months time, I will be graduating, gosh time sure flies..... in a high speed that is...


I came across these ads from the Greenpeace campaign and it really strikes a cord in the right place to those who view it...


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket

Makes you really think, right?



Illegal and excessive logging not only destroys forests but animals and human as well...

So do your part and plant a tree today, it will make a difference!


posted by MizzLucy at 4:47 AM -
3 Comments:
Post a Comment


The Girl
Name: MizzLucy
Home: Kota Kinabalu, Sabah, Malaysia
About Me: a skinny midget who loves chocolates.
See my profile...

Previous Post
Archives
Links
Links
Credits

Free Blogger Designs
Dingbat Font1 - Dingbat Font 2