Thursday, April 10, 2008
hehe
For a YouTube worshiper like me, I find this freakingly hilarious!



*edited
And If you don't understand the video above (shame on you, tsk tsk tsk...) then watch the video below...with reference to the real video!







Short update on what I have been up to lately:
  1. My third year as a student is a lot more tough than I expected! Assignments kaw kaw, projects kaw kaw and presentation very very kaw kaw!
  2. Been going back to KK a lot and thus my moolah is decreasing day by day T_T.
  3. Final project was a bitch; examiner told me that my animation is "so simple, so basic, not impressive..." and my supervisor was never helpful!
  4. Aaaarrrggghhhhh......thesis reprinted reprinted reprinted and reprinted...
  5. In less than a months time, I will be leaving Labuan and I will be starting my industrial training in KK in the middle of May...So wish me luck ey! Time sureeeee fliesss...
posted by MizzLucy at 7:22 PM -
2 Comments:
Post a Comment


The Girl
Name: MizzLucy
Home: Kota Kinabalu, Sabah, Malaysia
About Me: a skinny midget who loves chocolates.
See my profile...

Previous Post
Archives
Links
Links
Credits

Free Blogger Designs
Dingbat Font1 - Dingbat Font 2