Friday, March 23, 2007
-put anything you like here, I malas want to think of a title.wtf-
I stayed up all night last night trying to finish a 10 seconds 3D animation...

And presentation's today....It was pure agony!!!!

First of all, I have NO idea of how to use 3D Studio Max so instead we used Carrara...and still...the animation did not turned out okay...When my group presented it today, our lecturer complained about how the colors were all wrong...wtf

Being a university student makes me realize that there a lotsa types of people out there! I've worked with different people; The gila-kuasa one, The main-cakap-saja-but-don't-act one, The i-don't-care-if-we're-in-the-same-group-but-i-only-work-by-myself one, The useless-leader one, The stooooooooooopid one, The annoying one, The now-you-see-now-you-don't one, The mau-kena-suap one...etc...I'm not perfect myself, I admit. But I'm not the kind of person that could just sit back and expect my group members to do everything so that I can 'tumpang' the marks...And I expect this same goes for my other group members too...Some annoys me, some pissed me off...But no matter what, we need friends...No friends can die one, you know or not o?

In reality, we can't all be the goody-goody one...Only try to see the positive and ignore the negative...People that chose to ignore the facts on what is really happening around us annoys the shyte out of me..I mean seriously la! All they do is just wah there wah here, adore there adore here, bangga there bangga here...But refuse to see the dark side of it, and you telling me that we should be grateful of it???? BULLSHYTE! One thing I'm going to be grateful is when someone finally takes the initiative to look and listen and try to fix it...Okay!!! I am soooo...being emotional now! -please ignore this paragraph and proceed to the next one. Oh, did I make you bored honey?...go play with kites lar!-

Haiz...I am seriously damn tired right now...I can't think straight and I seriously need sleep! I feel like there's a big fat guy holding a burger while jumping inside my head (refer to the fat guy in Austin Powers)....But but! I am SOOOOOOOO...going back to KK tomorrow!!!!!!!!!!! I seriously need to get out of this island...it's eating me alive, literally!

So, I'm not sure if I'm going to update my blog while I'm at home...Because this thing namely, 'TiiBii' really needs my attention. Ho Ho Ho!! And yeah...I have to study too...Finals are starting on the 30th! Urghhhh!!! Can anyone here tell me who loves exams??? They need to be admitted to Bukit Padang or Tanjung Rambutan, what ever is in the way.

So don't forget to miss me okay?

I'll be going back to Labuan 1 hour before my first paper starts and going back to KK again just after my last paper...wtf

And and watch this! I laughed so hard at this I almost had a heart attack! Gaki No Tsukai...I LIKE!!! Enjoy!

*will take some time to load, but it is worth it!*

posted by MizzLucy at 9:45 PM -
4 Comments:
  • At March 25, 2007 at 8:15 AM, Blogger Mas Light said…

    astaga punya rusak the video hahahahahahhaha

    di library lagi tu..ketawa pun control man~ hahahahahhaha

    omg, i so hate those kinda ppl, thank gawd the time i was in college my frens are all fine...well except the ones yang kedekut ilmu la hahahahahha a XD

    and lecturer, ada yang pilih kasih punya dui~ banci tul se

     
  • At March 29, 2007 at 9:47 PM, Blogger MizzLucy said…

    you so lucky! haha...but i think the ones yg kedekut ilmu more bikin panas... hehe

     
  • At March 31, 2007 at 1:14 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    hahahah.. true true bout the different kinds of group members.. I got a fren talk-big-but-no-act one, expect ppl to talk for him... like as if he's so strong to go against the lecturer, saying this and that, but when the lecturer talking to him, so kedekut straight away... shldn't be talking big if you can't do it!

    Oh ya.. the video WAS AMAZING.. i was crying and laughing at the same time... THANKS!!! i haven't had this laugh for so long!!!

     
  • At April 1, 2007 at 1:24 PM, Blogger MizzLucy said…

    haha! glad you can relate to that!...

     
Post a Comment


The Girl
Name: MizzLucy
Home: Kota Kinabalu, Sabah, Malaysia
About Me: a skinny midget who loves chocolates.
See my profile...

Previous Post
Archives
Links
Links
Credits

Free Blogger Designs
Dingbat Font1 - Dingbat Font 2