Monday, March 12, 2007
one down five more to go!!!!
Life as a university student just get more busy day by day...Dear Lord, what did I do to deserve this kind of agony!!!! A good night sleep is undefined these days...Apart from trying to complete my assignments, I did try to sleep because I know even if I don't need sleep, my skin does! But, my body just feel restless whenever I lay myself down on the bed...I just can't fight the urge to get up, sit in front of the laptop and start battling with the monitor...and now my skin looks like a orange skin.wtf.

So anyways....just presented E-Commerce assignment this morning...Another burden is gone! yipee!!! The outcome is simple...but I am damn satisfied lar okay! The process of designing the website, trying to figure out the links and the cursing of the database! We were asked to develop an on-line shopping website complete with all the database and stuff...Not easy lar okay! Me hor...database hor...don't know wor!!! Sanggup I angkat my laptop to town (by bus...dear) to meet with some senior and teach me database...with my brain like can automatic lock I'm happy to say that I did manage to develop the website...*pats myself on back*

wtf displaying my assignment in public...I damn proud of myself lar okay! As malas as I am Lucy never work this hard before because...well...I'm a lazy bum (like you don't know already)...


posted by MizzLucy at 4:34 PM -
4 Comments:
Post a Comment


The Girl
Name: MizzLucy
Home: Kota Kinabalu, Sabah, Malaysia
About Me: a skinny midget who loves chocolates.
See my profile...

Previous Post
Archives
Links
Links
Credits

Free Blogger Designs
Dingbat Font1 - Dingbat Font 2