Wednesday, March 14, 2007
I cried a litre of tears...

I finished watching the Japanese drama titled, "1 Litre of Tears". Yeah. I might be outdated but it's better to be late than never right?

So far, this has been the MOST heart-wrenching drama I have ever watched. Damn, I cried all the way for few episodes consecutively. Please take note that I DON'T cry watching movies or drama. I'm like the most 'stone hearted' person that there will be. If you think, I'm crazy, I know thee are some who started crying at the very first episode. Unlike other emo dramas, I got over it the moment I finished watching, but for this, I'm still in an emo mode after watching. And, I teared like my late Grandad passed away. No kidding. Call me a cry baby or whatever you want. Go watch it yourself and if you don't cry, you either got no heart at all or it's infested with cicaks. The worse part is that the fact that it's based on a true story cut my heart into pieces.

Yes, I asked the same question too. Why did it had to be her? Why such a young girl at the tender age of 15 had to suffer this kinda illness? She did nothing wrong, in fact she was a very nice girl who inspired a lot, including me. Now I realized how lucky I am, to be born without any disabilities, to have a normal life as a teenager should live and a chance for me to pursue my education till now. Thins that we used to define as problem aren't really problems if to be compared with what she had gone through.

Been able to open your eyes the next morning you wake up from your sleep and said 'I'm alive', is already a very lucky thing. So, why should we dwell on to the past because we should be living today to it's fullest.

Though the love element in it was fictional, but indeed it was really beautiful. At some point, it was so cheeky yet so sweet. At another, it was so touching and painful to even look at. Looking at such a cool guy broke down was such a painful sight. Always will be. Letting go someone who's really true to you for his own good was even worse. Anyway, additional points given because Haruto and Aya are really cute! Very amazing plot the have here.

If you don't know what I am talking about, this drama is HIGHLY RECOMMENDED. The flashback of the scenes was so real as if I really walked the 10 years together with her.

1 Litre of tear, yes I had a really cried a litre of it.

Live on. =)

p/s
told ya i'm still in emo mode
posted by MizzLucy at 12:11 AM -
5 Comments:
  • At March 14, 2007 at 8:08 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    there...there... it's ok to cry.. :P

    hmm.. when i have the time, i might watch this one too.

     
  • At March 14, 2007 at 8:31 AM, Blogger Mas Light said…

    *uhuk uhuk~

    i cried watching this oso, reading about it also makes me wanna cry again...since it's based on true story and it's juz so sad

    oh damn dat basketball captain...

    >_<

    woo~ so sad~ such a sad story..woo~ i think i still can watch this again woo~~ and cry woo~~

     
  • At March 14, 2007 at 12:50 PM, Blogger MizzLucy said…

    cindy: i repeat HIGHLE RECOMMENDED XD

    massy: did you knw that the basketball captain and 'L' from Death Note is the same person?????

     
  • At March 14, 2007 at 8:19 PM, Blogger Mas Light said…

    wot?! ogie i seriously didn't know that...

    *flashback! omg!!! if u didn't tell me i won't know man!

    btw, he looks better in death note uhuk uhuk~

     
  • At March 15, 2007 at 1:19 PM, Blogger MizzLucy said…

    i knw!!!! with his tousled hair and all the sitting position..haha!

     
Post a Comment


The Girl
Name: MizzLucy
Home: Kota Kinabalu, Sabah, Malaysia
About Me: a skinny midget who loves chocolates.
See my profile...

Previous Post
Archives
Links
Links
Credits

Free Blogger Designs
Dingbat Font1 - Dingbat Font 2