Thursday, March 8, 2007
The Recycled Post
This is a recycled post...I took this post from my Friendster blog...hohoho...So any of you read my Friendster blog....shaddddapppp....I menjawab seruan kerajaan untuk mengitar semula. wtf.



I never understand why most girls (exp. younger girls) are so into taking photos of themselves with make believe cuteness and even have the guts to display it on Friendster! I don't understand how some girls are not tired of ACTING CUTE. Isn't it tired to be something you're not???...In most cases of course, if you're really that hot-looking, you'll never need to act cute, you know... but that's just my humble opinion... :D

I'm quite sure that everyone has come across tons of Friendster profiles with CUTIE-PIE photos which are posted on their display photo for no particular reason at all...Like every profiles will have their CUTIE-TOOTHY-FRUITY-PIE photos....they can pose on bed, in the toilet(me too!), in the car....EVERYWHERE!!!

so fucking fake....

So I have decided...that since I myself is not an attractive person and that I'm "SO DESPERATE" for attention...I've decided to.....act cute also!......so that there will be lots of ATTENTION FROM PERVERTS so that they can dream of me before they sleep or TFKY...ooohhh baby...wtf


Some of the poses includes:


1. Points Finger to Cheek


Meaning: "Yes...Please see my imaginary dimple...I'm
really cute, right?...You just wanna pinch my cute cheeks, right?...Say it dammit! Say I'm cute!...
"















2. The V-sign or Peace sign



Meaning: "I just want World Peace...Yes I really do!!!..."

















3. The L-sign below or at the chin



Meaning: I'm not sure what this means, but everyone does it so I want to try too...probably just hiding a volcano sized pimple.wtf.















4. Bite Finger with an Innocent Look



Meaning : "I know what you want...and because I'm so innocent, the more you want me...don't you just wanna get into my pants???*grrrrr...*.."















5. The OK-sign



Meaning: "...I'm just sooooooooo.....cute OK!.."

















There..sick and tired of all my fake cute poses???...wait! There's another one! And this....is personally my favorite poses of all time...


6. The Middle Finger



Meaning: "To all act-cute-fake-posers out there...FUCK YOU LAR!!!!!...."

















p/s

See.....I still look good without makeup on!
posted by MizzLucy at 7:19 PM -
6 Comments:
Post a Comment


The Girl
Name: MizzLucy
Home: Kota Kinabalu, Sabah, Malaysia
About Me: a skinny midget who loves chocolates.
See my profile...

Previous Post
Archives
Links
Links
Credits

Free Blogger Designs
Dingbat Font1 - Dingbat Font 2