Friday, January 25, 2008
Such a lovely day to do some gardening wtf
**WARNING**
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
MAY CONTAIN EXPLICIT IMAGES!
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
DO NOT PROCEED IF YOU HAVE JUST TAKEN YOUR MEAL!
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
BUDAK-BUDAK UNDER 21 PLEASE GO AWAY!

*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
aik? really don't wanna go away ar??? ok lar...ENTER AT YOUR OWN RISK lar!
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
I did a little bit of gardening today.......















Photobucket



A bit of bonsai seeds here and there...and WALAH! A mini-bonsai garden!!!




Actually I totally forgot that I kept my half-eaten sambal udang in an aluminum container...it was in there for 3 days and FYI I have no refrigerator here okay!!!...And when I remembered about it....the sambal udang transformed into a mini bonsai garden! oh man the japanese is so going to be so jealous of me! ahahah!!! You can still see some of the sambal udang on the upper left. Well....no more sambal udang for me!........ever again....*pukes*

























































Photobucket


Complete with its own ecosystem too wtf.







posted by MizzLucy at 12:22 AM -
1 Comments:
  • At February 28, 2008 at 1:37 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I was like WTF is that?!

    Until you mentioned sambal udang. HAHAHAHHAA! You should test it out lah.. See taste good or not mah.. xD

     
Post a Comment


The Girl
Name: MizzLucy
Home: Kota Kinabalu, Sabah, Malaysia
About Me: a skinny midget who loves chocolates.
See my profile...

Previous Post
Archives
Links
Links
Credits

Free Blogger Designs
Dingbat Font1 - Dingbat Font 2