Thursday, February 14, 2008
Happy Single Awareness Day!
The clock strikes midnight, The Boyfriend called and said some sweet words to me which are not printable here... Ate Cheesy Wedges from KFC together with The Boyfriend as our Valentine's dinner at the same time but different locations (one in KK and the other in Labuan)....


Photobucket

Happy Valentine's Day baby! I don't mind you not being able to spend Valentine's Day with me because everyday is Valentine's Day for me! *que for the readers to puke* And I like just the way it is; not being fussy over the little things. I love you and you will always have a special place in my over-crowded heart!


Spending the Valentine's Day with other friends who are single...Listening to some crappy band playing cheesy love song at the bar...sipping on some crappy martini...And got in trouble with the school's guard...

And all I have is a red balloon which I stole from the bar as my date!



Photobucket


HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY

AND

HAPPY SINGLES' AWARENESS DAY!




posted by MizzLucy at 11:43 PM -
0 Comments:
Post a Comment


The Girl
Name: MizzLucy
Home: Kota Kinabalu, Sabah, Malaysia
About Me: a skinny midget who loves chocolates.
See my profile...

Previous Post
Archives
Links
Links
Credits

Free Blogger Designs
Dingbat Font1 - Dingbat Font 2