Thursday, June 19, 2008
The *gasp* weight issue
Okay, so here's the deal; a month ago, as soon as I touched down Kota Kinabalu, I dashed to the weight scale to check on my weight and my weight was far from being 'normal'. I was painfully underweight. I am naturally stick thin till to the point of being accused of being anorexic o_0 and while back in campus I never have my breakfast, just brunch and if I slept till 4 or 5pm (after spending the whole night doing my assignments...okay, watching dramas), I might as well have dinner,right??? And I don't do exercise and dieting(is that a word?) is never my cup of 'char'. I just cut down on my daily dose of chocolates and junkfood if I feel bloated and it's usually went Aunt V comes to visit wtf. And this contributes to my very-underweight-weight.

So back to the present, just last night I stepped on to the weight scale and found out that I've gained weight. I've gained 5kg in a month! And woohoo I've finally reached my ideal weight

Photobucket

And now, I have a question...should I be worried for gaining that much weight in a month??? Am I gaining too much in such a short time??? And guess what I just found out the first paragraph on this post showed how my eating habits are soooooo.......unhealthy..haha!

Anyway, the purpose of this post is just for the sake of updating this blog wtf...where is my spirit of blogging!!!!!!!?????
posted by MizzLucy at 8:53 AM -
0 Comments:
Post a Comment


The Girl
Name: MizzLucy
Home: Kota Kinabalu, Sabah, Malaysia
About Me: a skinny midget who loves chocolates.
See my profile...

Previous Post
Archives
Links
Links
Credits

Free Blogger Designs
Dingbat Font1 - Dingbat Font 2