Saturday, March 31, 2007
slideaway
When I see my friends being depressed, I get very depressed.

I hate all the idiots who break my friends' hearts. I hate all their clueless boyfriends who don't know how to appreciate what they've got. I hate their co-workers who bitch about them. I hate their college mates who beguile them into doing their coursework for them. I hate when they fail at something they wanted very badly. I hate when they get sent off somewhere they don't want to go. I hate their other friends who call themselves 'friends' but really just behave like backstabbing scum. I hate people who give them a hard time. I just about hate anything that makes them feel sad.

I'm such a malevolent person =)

It's not even midnight yet but I'm already so tired. It's been a mentally draining week, for some crazy reason. I haven't even been doing a lot, just stressing over storms in teacups and playing cartographer to subsequence. But that's not it. My mind and body is right here trying to focus, but my heart is just elsewhere. This is not what I want. I'm so unsettled right now it's driving me crazy. It's like having an extensive to-do list that you kinda left at the supermarket, and now you don't know where to begin, because you've gotten so used to seeing your lineup of daily responsibilities on paper, that when you don't have that list you're just left floundering, bewildered, grasping at fluttering curtains in your mind.

Every once in a while, I come across people that I really don't like. With the first sentence that comes out of their mouth, and the way their eyebrows move when they speak to me for the first time, I immediately form an impression. Because I'm judgmental that way. I always think that I can read people well. So I can't stand it when I meet someone I don't like, and when they turn out to be someone I fall in love with especially when I end up falling in love with them.

This fucking sucks. My heart needs to stop jumping headlong into things like this before warning my head. I can't take the shock that comes with the initial realization that, shit, girl, you have just been hit by a bus and a train. Give me a sailboat any day.

Shit. I don't even know what I'm talking about. I'm pissed. So bear with me.

*edit*

My current addiction : Nana - The Japanese Manga

It's exam week and I still have time for addiction...TUHAN TOLONG SAYA!
posted by MizzLucy at 3:28 PM -
2 Comments:
  • At April 1, 2007 at 3:44 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    *throws an egg at ya*

    Hey, you're back already girl??
    WELKAM BEK!!!!! :D

    Wah wah.. come back only dah post depressing stuff. Why la? Life's too sweet for anger and sadness. Get some nice foods, maybe more Absolut to make you feel much better? xP

    *Hugs*

     
  • At April 1, 2007 at 1:22 PM, Blogger MizzLucy said…

    haha...thanks! yalah, so depressed bah ni! hehe...must go get some vodka...hoho

     
Post a Comment


The Girl
Name: MizzLucy
Home: Kota Kinabalu, Sabah, Malaysia
About Me: a skinny midget who loves chocolates.
See my profile...

Previous Post
Archives
Links
Links
Credits

Free Blogger Designs
Dingbat Font1 - Dingbat Font 2