Sunday, April 1, 2007
arrrggghhhhh!!!!!! aaaarrrgggghhhhh!!!! aaarrrggghhh!!!!!
5 Reasons Why I Hate LABUAN

  1. NO WATER
  2. NO WATER
  3. LOOK THERE'S WATER! AIR BERKARAT ONLY....
  4. NO WATER
  5. NO WATER

Is this some kind of a sick April Fool's joke????? KEJAM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

*
edit*

Apparently someone, got offended by this humble post of mine....ho ho ho

Dear sr215,

I apologize if somehow you got offended by this post.
I understand why you got offended as you are a local Labuan citizen, I'll get offended too if I were you =)

But please don't take this post too seriously. This is a post out of my frustration. My blog is not like Kenny Sia's or Jeff Ooi's. My blog does not contained any sorts of advertisement, politics or whatsoever. This is my blog and I post what I feel here.

I take it that you're dissing KML students. For your information, I was a KML student and I know what it feels like with shortage of everything. Heck, I often get food poisoning with the foods there!

And now, I'm pursuing my studies back in Labuan. Why? Because I believe Labuan is the best place to study as it is peaceful and less social /night life to distract me. The government is trying to make Labuan into an educational center, that I'm well aware of...But if this is the case why don't they improve the water supplies to all Educational Institutes here? Don't say we didn't do anything. Back when I was in KML, a group of my friends and I wrote a letter to 'whom-it-may-concern' expressing our frustration. But we were ignored.

So yeah, I apologize once again if I've offended Mr.SR215. Labuan? Peaceful place. Education Center? Got a lot of potential but still a long way to go.

Cheers.
posted by MizzLucy at 8:00 PM -
13 Comments:
  • At April 2, 2007 at 7:21 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    No running water from the tap at all?? O.o

    Get Evian or mineral water to shower. ;P

     
  • At April 2, 2007 at 1:18 PM, Blogger MizzLucy said…

    there's running water from the tap...but it's not water, it's ai bunga...wtf...

     
  • At April 2, 2007 at 1:19 PM, Blogger MizzLucy said…

    *air

     
  • At April 2, 2007 at 2:28 PM, Blogger Mas Light said…

    har? wuah so cialat one ah? why? kemarau ah therE?

     
  • At April 2, 2007 at 5:33 PM, Blogger MizzLucy said…

    Labuan bah ni...it's ALWAYS kemarau! haha

     
  • At April 2, 2007 at 6:17 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    What's air bunga??
    Chrysanthemum?? LOL!!

    Pee-like water? LOL!

     
  • At April 2, 2007 at 7:07 PM, Blogger MizzLucy said…

    air berkarat la...haha

     
  • At April 3, 2007 at 10:34 AM, Blogger SR215 said…

    dear Lucy,

    as a local Labuan, I was dissapointed with your statements, and I believe you spread bad things about Labuan.

    For your information,

    KML is the place where everything go short. Be it the water, the electricity, the food quality, and perhaps, the student.

    Please retract your statement as this matter is now in discussion in Labuan forum.

    * To blame Labuan as a whole proves you're short of rational thinking. Kemarau? Where the hell do you live?

     
  • At April 3, 2007 at 2:43 PM, Blogger SR215 said…

    So, instead of

    5 Reasons Why I Hate LABUAN

    change it to something else that not pictures Labuan as a place where public facilities doesnt go very well as a whole.

    IMHO, it should be 5 Reasons Why I Hate Kolej Matrikulasi Labuan.

    That would be accurate and less offensive to Labuan peoples in general.

    Thank you very much for your attention on this matter.

     
  • At April 3, 2007 at 2:47 PM, Blogger SR215 said…

    With regards to your friend's experience on lodging a complaint to 'whom it may concern' authorities or departments, I heard about it too.

    According to their studies, it's the KML piping system that caused such matter of short in water, insufficient pressure, and the funny color of your water.

    JKR has been trying their best to serve their part. I think if KML and JKR take this seriously, there'll be major construction on your pipe system. You guys might get a free holiday for it.

     
  • At April 3, 2007 at 6:02 PM, Blogger MizzLucy said…

    FYI:

    KML is NOT the only institute with the problem. I am no longer a KML student.

    Same goes for other institute including UMS.

    Recently, more and more students are getting infected with Hepatitis C because of the water. Hepatitis C is incurable. I might be at risk too. So this IS a serious matter.

    I'm from KK and Labuan is near to my home. Eventhough Labuan is a Federal Territory but for me Labuan is still one of the districts in Sabah.

    Unfortunately, what I said and complained in this post is nothing if to be compared of what the students from the peninsular said. More harsh and execrable. I too feel offended but what can I say?

    Heck, why am I explaining it to you lar! I don't want my blog to be that serious lar!

    Anyway, thanks for visiting in my blog! I appreciate it a lot!

    Stop by again sometime! I might surprise you! ;-)

     
  • At April 4, 2007 at 8:31 AM, Blogger SR215 said…

    Not a problem. You see, we don't like it very much when peoples complaint about our facilities...

    and believe me, Labuan Corporation had a hard time dealing with my group to fix here and there, anything that might give bad perception towards Labuan.

    I'm sorry if you think I am serious, but then, we're trying hard to promote Labuan tourism.

    Thank you again for your co-operation.

     
  • At April 4, 2007 at 1:07 PM, Blogger MizzLucy said…

    take my complaints as a reference for improvements NOT as a criticism.

     
Post a Comment


The Girl
Name: MizzLucy
Home: Kota Kinabalu, Sabah, Malaysia
About Me: a skinny midget who loves chocolates.
See my profile...

Previous Post
Archives
Links
Links
Credits

Free Blogger Designs
Dingbat Font1 - Dingbat Font 2