Monday, April 2, 2007
-Fill in your desired title HERE-
I've been staying in my room for a few days lo...Didn't even get out of the room not even once except for going to the bathroom la! Haven't been using my voice to talk to anyone for a few days...I haven't been talking for a good 65 hours, now can you top that!...I guess my friends has forgotten me already...What the hell, they don't really know me anyway and never even make the effort to try to...Don't worry lar, this is not just another depressing post...The main point for this post is for me to show off my new wallpaper!

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket


I don't know about you but I like black and simple wallpapers and I have this tendency of keeping my desktop shortcut/crap free...

So tell me, what's on your desktop?
posted by MizzLucy at 5:21 PM -
3 Comments:
Post a Comment


The Girl
Name: MizzLucy
Home: Kota Kinabalu, Sabah, Malaysia
About Me: a skinny midget who loves chocolates.
See my profile...

Previous Post
Archives
Links
Links
Credits

Free Blogger Designs
Dingbat Font1 - Dingbat Font 2