Tuesday, April 3, 2007
I'm going crazy
So I had my Advanced Multimedia paper today....

It was terrijiber, horrijiber, vegetiber...wtf

ai...I stayed up all night, injected caffeine/pati ayam to my system, sacrificed my sleep, sacrificed my Nana (well not really...so...)

And still I can't answer the whole fucking question! aiyo...

1 down! 4 more to go and I'll be back home!

So when I entered the exam hall, the best seats was already taken, and the only and nearest seat available is right beside the main door, so I took that lor...I know lar Feng Shui not good but I don't really believe in that kind of stuff even though I come from a Chinese family...

First question....eemm....okay also lar...just write down what I remembered.....

Second question...chocked on my own breath a bit...still acceptable lar...still can answer also lar...

Third question...Oh my god! I did read this but I didn't really concentrate on it!!! Nevermind...just goreng lar!

Fourth question...*gasp* I can't believe I forgot what that term means!!!

Fifth question...*gasp gasp kaw kaw* SHHHHYYYTTTEEE!!!! I can't believe I skipped that chapter!!!!

Sixth question..."pengsaned"

So you get the picture...It did not went well la! It was a three hours paper and I finished all the question in less than 2 hours...And my mind start wandering around...

I started thinking about Nana...
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

What happens to Hachiko??? Is she going to get pregnant??? Who's baby is it????

Then I started looking at my friend sitting in front of me...Then I started imagining him wearing a banana suit..
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket


Then the guy beside me dropped his pen and he bent over to pick it up...and I imagined he fell of his chair...
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

I tried to control myself from laughing out loud...Dammit, I'm such an evil person!!

Ah...the things you can think of after you finished 'menggoreng-ed' your exam questions...

This post is so dumb, I know...I'm on PMS now so don't mess with me right now.

*edit*

Just found out a second cousin of mine just passed away due to depression. It was a family tragedy. I'm still in shock. Will not blog for a few days.
posted by MizzLucy at 7:57 PM -
2 Comments:
  • At April 4, 2007 at 6:50 AM, Blogger Mas Light said…

    i know how dat feels..ei? wuah u get to pick ur own seat during xms? so nice? erm, ours are fix. >_< buruk tul..

    anyways, gewd luck on ur next paper. ahhh i know, i hate xms. most of my xms i dun study one..i get help from fren's memory ahhaha XD cialat me i know

    oh btw, wanted to know about "second cousin of mine just passed away due to depression"

    *remember wut my sis told me when she was at perth last time. ppl there can't handle too much stress. is this the case? *curious~

     
  • At April 5, 2007 at 3:40 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    sorry about your exam, but i'm sure it went just fine, not as bad as you think it was. for all you know, you might pass that subject with flying colors!

    so sorry to hear about your cousin too.. depression... as in suicide? :(

     
Post a Comment


The Girl
Name: MizzLucy
Home: Kota Kinabalu, Sabah, Malaysia
About Me: a skinny midget who loves chocolates.
See my profile...

Previous Post
Archives
Links
Links
Credits

Free Blogger Designs
Dingbat Font1 - Dingbat Font 2