Saturday, August 18, 2007
Memories
I miss how you use to be so happy when I come to visit you
I miss how you thought me how to count using the abacus
I miss how you hold my hand tightly when we climb up the hill behind the house
I miss how I used to call you Colonel Sanders because of your white hair
I miss your China-man like slang
I miss how you used to hold your stomach when you laugh
I miss how you must drink a cup of hot Milo before you go to bed
I miss how you bribed me with 50 cents so that I can help you massage your feet
I miss how you still like to hold Po Po’s hand when we go out
I miss your favorite blue shirt and that you have more than 10 pieces of the same shirt
I miss how you used to call me ‘Loooo…silllllll’
I miss how you taught me to look after your grocery shop
I miss all your stories from China
I miss watching TVB soap operas with you
I miss all your jokes even though I don’t get it sometimes



I miss you Kung Kung…



It’s been 10 years since you left us… Back then I don’t realize how much I’ve lost… When you woke up from coma, you first called out my name, looking for me… But you fell right back into coma after my mom told you I was in my tuition class… Later did I know that it was your last few words…Your last few words was my name… I miss you so much Kung Kung… How are you up there? Are you enjoying your hot Milo up there? I’m doing fine here so don’t you worry about me, okay?





You will always be in my heart…Till we meet again Kung Kung.



Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
posted by MizzLucy at 5:57 PM -
1 Comments:
  • At August 26, 2007 at 5:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Cille... i literally cried... made me think of my arwah Nenek... u know, i lost her during the long hols... it's still fresh in my mind... i still can't look at her picture up to this point... i understand how u feel... i miss my arwah Nenek too... T.T

     
Post a Comment


The Girl
Name: MizzLucy
Home: Kota Kinabalu, Sabah, Malaysia
About Me: a skinny midget who loves chocolates.
See my profile...

Previous Post
Archives
Links
Links
Credits

Free Blogger Designs
Dingbat Font1 - Dingbat Font 2