Friday, June 15, 2007
yes i am still alive
I'm not sure how long I haven't been updating my blog... But I know it's quite a period of time... So many things/events/peristiwa-peristiwa happened in my life lately and I don't even know where to start... But I'm not going to tell you in this post. The purpose of this post is to prove to you that I AM STILL BLOGGING. Updater post ahead!!!

Thought of the day,
I am freakingly annoyed at people who keeps changing their minds just because other people is changing theirs... I am more annoyed if they're the people I care a lot.
posted by MizzLucy at 9:50 PM -
1 Comments:
Post a Comment


The Girl
Name: MizzLucy
Home: Kota Kinabalu, Sabah, Malaysia
About Me: a skinny midget who loves chocolates.
See my profile...

Previous Post
Archives
Links
Links
Credits

Free Blogger Designs
Dingbat Font1 - Dingbat Font 2