Friday, August 24, 2007
Tagged by Flanegan Aramaitiiiii.....
Tag Meme I hate from Flanegan :

* Food I hate : BAWANG!!!!

* Fruit I hate : None pula....

* Veggies I hate : many oooo....i can only veggies i love

* Celebrities/People that I hate : britney spears...freako...and courtney love.

* Event/Situation/Incident that I hate : My stomach berkaraoke in class and always coincidently when the whole lecture room is in silent state...why like that de????

* TV shows/movies that I hate : Anything which stars Saiful Apek EXPECIALLY CicakMan...what the hell???!!!!

* Music I hate : Numa Numa...Urgh!!!!

* Household chores that I hate : Gardening!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

* Things that you hate around the world : RACISM!

* Things that you hate about yourself : I can never learn from my mistakes...

Shhhyyyttteee....this post full of hatred pula!!!!
posted by MizzLucy at 2:15 AM -
0 Comments:
Post a Comment


The Girl
Name: MizzLucy
Home: Kota Kinabalu, Sabah, Malaysia
About Me: a skinny midget who loves chocolates.
See my profile...

Previous Post
Archives
Links
Links
Credits

Free Blogger Designs
Dingbat Font1 - Dingbat Font 2