Sunday, April 8, 2007
i'm backkkkkkkkkkk!!!!
Hey people

I'm sorry for the lack of update these days...Been busy with my exams (well that's the reason everybody gives!)...! And no...before you say anything I'm not done with my papers yet...3 more to go and I'm back in my home sweet home!!!! I'm so excited till I feel like I want to pee! wtf.

So I just came back from the Holy Saturday mass..Yeah..I went to church! Here's the proof!

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Burn your sins away...burn baby BURN!


I didn't get to go for the Good Friday mass though because some genius guy from UMS-KAL decided to assign my Internet Programming paper on Good Friday itself...Totally inconsiderate!!!! Sometimes I think they're the ones should be more considerate rather than trying to ask us to be considerate! Some even insist on having an extra class on Sunday! Don't ask us to be considerate when you don't practice it well yourself, darling! What makes you more special?????

Ok lah...I just want to tell you all that I'm still alive and kicking and updating! Will update more soon!!

So, staaaaaaaaaay tuneeeeeeed!

p/s
I'm sorry but I won't be elaborate more about my cousin's death. It's something I still need to cope with every single day...Yes it was due to his long-due depression but no, he did not commit suicide, it was something else. That is all I can say. But I so appreciate your concern...Thanks a lot! I'm on my way to recovery!
posted by MizzLucy at 2:51 AM -
4 Comments:
  • At April 9, 2007 at 10:26 AM, Blogger Mas Light said…

    gewd luck for xms lucy! XD

    wkakakak no worries..i'll be stalking u all the way weeeeeeeeeee

     
  • At April 9, 2007 at 1:42 PM, Blogger MizzLucy said…

    thanks!!! i need ALL the lucks i can get! haha

     
  • At April 9, 2007 at 5:46 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    When I first saw the photo you posted here, my first was "Wah, is that the funeral photo??" Takajut sia! Until I read the entry... Hehehehehe. U went to church pulak ar. :D

    Class/studies on a Good Friday or Sunday? *sigh* That is so inconsiderate... >:( Anyway, I wish you all the best with the rest of your papers. You can do it wan! Lucy Boleh! :D

     
  • At April 9, 2007 at 6:39 PM, Blogger MizzLucy said…

    ada pula funeral at night kan...haha!

    exam on good friday and sometimes extra class on sundays... =(

     
Post a Comment


The Girl
Name: MizzLucy
Home: Kota Kinabalu, Sabah, Malaysia
About Me: a skinny midget who loves chocolates.
See my profile...

Previous Post
Archives
Links
Links
Credits

Free Blogger Designs
Dingbat Font1 - Dingbat Font 2