Saturday, September 15, 2007
very quick updates!
  • I'm currently soooooo busy with assignments that I'm having insomnia right now that I look like a mutant panda and it is not even funny.
  • 2 major assignments for evey subject I take! Can live be any more suckier???
  • Feeling really bitchy towards certain people, mood really unpredictable.
  • If there's an award of 'Worse blogger' ever, I think I will be a perfect nominee for it...soory for not updating!!!!
  • Streamyx succcckkkksssss!!!!!!!! (will tell you sooon)
  • Meanwhile...please enjoy the video here...it's one of my major assignments...

SPOT ME!!!!

posted by MizzLucy at 1:09 AM -
3 Comments:
Post a Comment


The Girl
Name: MizzLucy
Home: Kota Kinabalu, Sabah, Malaysia
About Me: a skinny midget who loves chocolates.
See my profile...

Previous Post
Archives
Links
Links
Credits

Free Blogger Designs
Dingbat Font1 - Dingbat Font 2