Thursday, October 11, 2007
rants and bitched
Cerita ini bukanlah rekaan semata-mata dan adalah berkaitan dengan yang hidup dan bukanlah yang telah mati.

*BITCH MODE ON*

*EMO MODE ON*

*PERASAN MODE ON*

I’m sure you’ve experience the sense of belonging to a clique back in your school days, doesn’t matter if it is during the secondary school or university; you’re bound to belong to cliques… Back in primary school I belonged to a clique that is consist of snobbish girls… I don’t know it at that time, till an ex-classmate of mine whom I never talk to during classes told me when we accidentally bump into each other recently. She told me my friends and I were called ‘The Bitches’ or ‘The-Budak-Manja’ back in primary school days…Thinking back, I guess I’m gonna have to agree with her, because my friends and I never failed to laugh at other people’s ‘unfortunateness’…if that is a word… We make fun of other people, we laugh at them, and we spread bad gossip at them… Fortunately, I changed when I went to secondary school. During the secondary school, I belonged to a ‘two-girls-clique’ which consist of me and my best friend…I’m not sure how other people see us but they definitely think we look alike…It doesn’t bother me though, we have a lot in common! And so when I enter university, I’ve decided I to not want to be in any clique, but boy was I wrong…

My current class consist of a few cliques…There are the girls who wear tudungs and are crazy over Korean and Japanese dramas; the girls who love to go against the rules; the guys who are addicted to Maple; the guys who are addicted to DOTA; the Chinese students who follows every single rules they are in the UMS Prospectus whom I prefer to call them as ‘Skematogenesis’ and finally the free-spirited girls…

Well…I OBVIOUSLY belong to the (ehem…) free-spirited girls, and we call ourselves the ‘GaieTech Gang’. We are consisting of five girls with five different races; the Iban girl, the Bidayuh girl, the Melanau Girl, the Malay girl and finally me, the half-chinese girl. A few people have asked me why I am not hanging out with the ‘Skematogenesis’… Well the answer is simple…I REFUSE to be labeled as a ‘cliché’ person; the one who only hangs out with the same race…Not that I’m prejudice or anything, but I prefer ‘diversitiness’… The GaieTech Gang has no common interest actually; we are of different races with very different backgrounds and with different beliefs but why do we get along so well??? It’s because we get along with other people so easily. Doesn’t matter if other people who have different mindset, we still get along with them. True, we have some people who are jealous of us but heck, we don’t give a damn! It’s not like we are trespassing their lives!

Unfortunately, because of my (ehem…) free-spirited personality, some are bound to have the wrong impression of me. Just because I’m very (ehem…) open-minded, some people are dumb enough to think that they know everything about me already. Some think I’m a girl who is willing to do anything and not even care my self-respect. Just recently a guy in my class asked me if I could act in his short movie as a girl who has sex with his boyfriend. Now, I am very open about sex, I don’t feel ashamed discussing about this so-called taboo topic, but I TRULY BELIEVE that sex is VERY VERY VERY sacred and only should be shared with a loved one. I don’t understand how this certain guy has the right mind to even ask me if I could act having sex in his short movie!!! Diuniamachauhaipukimak!!!!! Some more, when I said ‘NO’, he even has the guts to beg me…”Please cille…you’re the only one who can act this scene...” This is one example of an asshole with no balls! If you’re reading this asshole, then I have a few words for you; I HEREBY DECLARE YOU AS A VERY NARROW-MINDED DONKEY!!! Surprisingly, he doesn’t even think his action is any wrong….dumbass…

*PERASAAN MODE OFF*

*EMO MODE OFF*

*BITCH MODE OFF*

Phewwww….that feels better…Have a nice day people! 
posted by MizzLucy at 1:03 AM -
4 Comments:
  • At October 11, 2007 at 8:23 AM, Blogger Mas Light said…

    *thinks...i dun think i belong to any clique or do i? *blurness..lemme see..primary, dun recall, nope, secondary *roll eyes *thinking again..ahh secondary, "rule breakers" hahahahah...opps~ it's not me, it's my "gang", they're crazy! ahhh i notice this grouping thinggie happen during college, u could see almost everything.

    but i prefer to be the quiet and the weird XD well like most of my frens call me XD

     
  • At October 11, 2007 at 4:06 PM, Blogger MizzLucy said…

    good for you!! hehe! it feels like a real life 'Mean Girls' movie -___-"

     
  • At October 11, 2007 at 7:22 PM, Blogger Zainijimmy said…

    wah..heavy one lah...no komen oredi..since im a guy oso...guy see wat they saw only mah heheh...

     
  • At October 12, 2007 at 12:46 AM, Blogger MizzLucy said…

    wa...u mean all guys also the same???

     
Post a Comment


The Girl
Name: MizzLucy
Home: Kota Kinabalu, Sabah, Malaysia
About Me: a skinny midget who loves chocolates.
See my profile...

Previous Post
Archives
Links
Links
Credits

Free Blogger Designs
Dingbat Font1 - Dingbat Font 2