Monday, April 9, 2007
Back to my zaman kegelapan wtf...
I was a real tomboy during my primary school days. I only have two brothers and considering that, it is normal for me being the only daughter in the family to want more attention. I am 6 years younger than my second brother and my first brother tidak payah cakap la... So I tried so hard in getting along with them, being one of the guys.

I forced my mom to let me cut my hair like a boy wtf, wore a bandanna going around town wtf, wore my brothers' jeans to church wtf, acted like a munyit around the house wtf (I even have the scars on my skull to prove it! That's another story for another day la..).....it was my zaman kegelapan wtf.

I remember during the first day of the Chinese New Year I insisted on wearing jeans but my mom was against it strongly so I was forced to wear a bright yellow sunny dress with my boy's hair wtf!!! I look like a boy in a dress...somemore that time my kulit so gelap lagi that!! I wish I could burn that year's Chinese New Year photos... I can see my mom was beginning to worry about me of being a tomboy but being so young, naive and less worries... I hantam saja la! Janji I looked cool!

And I guess Mom should personally be grateful of the existence of....

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

The Backstreet Boys!!!!


When I was in primary 5, my best friend introduced me to this group of guys who can't dance, who call themselves The Backstreet Boys. I was like 'WTF???'... She lend me her 'BackStreet Boys' album cassette to me (CDs are not popular yet!)...actually, it's more like she FORCED me to borrowed it from her! And it changed my life the moment I listen to the album. No Kidding! I got all mushie-lovie over the Backstreet Boys especially Howie D! Arrrggghh!!! Hahaha! It was so funny!!! Bit by bit, my personality kinda changed from a total tomboy to not-really-girly... I started to talk about being crazy for boys but still I still maintained my 'munyitness'..Aaahh...kids!

I think the craziness went until I'm in primary 6, and my cousin who is a guy but kinda 'sotong' at that time introduce me to....

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Spice Girls!!!!


I got so crazy over them that I bought their original CD, bought their movie, keep on saying "Girl Power" and even made a homemade 'Wannabe' video with my crazy cousins wtf... My cousins and I pretended to play the spice girls, and I remember I chose to be 'Baby Spice' so I had to act all cutesy wtf...hahaaha!!!! *covers face* And believe it or not, I can rap! Every time my cousins and I sing a Spice Girl song I'll be the one singing Sporty Spice's part where she raps wtf.

But all these mania did not come close to...

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

The Moffatts!!!!


I was sooooooo.... crazy over The Moffatts expecially Scott Moffatt. By this time I'm already emerging to be a girly-girly girl wtf. I even made out a fan-story out of it about how I 'accidentally' met Scott Moffatt and he will fall in love with me wtf. I imagined that I was a exchange student from Malaysia to Canada and was enroll in the school where The Moffatts are in wtf. And Scott Moffatt was mesmerized by my Malaysian-Beautifulness wtf. And and he will fall in love with me wtf. And he even decided to migrate to Malaysia just for me. Then all my friends become so jealous of me wtf wtf wtf wtf wtf wtf!!!! Hahaha!!!

Oklar, I think I'm done with embarrassing myself... But no matter what, I thank God for The Backstreet Boys!!!

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

I may become a lady-like now but I'm still a munyit wtf.

p/s
Count how many WTFs in this post! Winners will receive a 15 year old Fajar Bakti Kamus Dewan Bahasa from me. wtf.
posted by MizzLucy at 6:52 PM -
5 Comments:
  • At April 10, 2007 at 8:49 AM, Blogger Mas Light said…

    hhohohohohoho..se mo ketawa berabis when reading this...

    i seriously dunno how many wtf u typed there...*cough...too many...i think my brain is filled with it now *cough

     
  • At April 10, 2007 at 5:52 PM, Blogger MizzLucy said…

    haha! i believe everyone will go through a phase we call the 'zaman kegelapan wtf' phase...haha

     
  • At April 10, 2007 at 8:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Backstreet's back, ALRITE!!! xD

    Aiyo, you remind me of my schooldays when all the girls gila those bandboys. LOL!

     
  • At April 12, 2007 at 9:10 AM, Blogger Mas Light said…

    cin inda gila boybands ka during those time?? i wonder...i haf slight liking dat time..boyzone!!! dun pray pray~ hahahha

    thank gawd i develop more liking to indies and rock XD

     
  • At April 12, 2007 at 1:43 PM, Blogger MizzLucy said…

    boyzone pun ada skiiiijap...i like stephen!...that is way b4 he admitted that he's gay -___-"

     
Post a Comment


The Girl
Name: MizzLucy
Home: Kota Kinabalu, Sabah, Malaysia
About Me: a skinny midget who loves chocolates.
See my profile...

Previous Post
Archives
Links
Links
Credits

Free Blogger Designs
Dingbat Font1 - Dingbat Font 2